Monday, May 12, 2008

Performer @ Jonker Walk, Malacca

11th May 2008 - 9.00PM :: We were walking along the famous jonker walk @ Malacca. It was a nice cool evening with Malaccans roaming around the street, patronizing food junctions famous for the baba laksa, cendol of all kinds, kuihs, delicacies and ofcourse the tit-bits...

As me and my friend walked and were chatting, I kept asking "how come it seems like so calm and quiet" in the most busy street at the peak hour of the attraction in the heart of the town.

I was amazed that people are seen walking andlots of people moving around. However, I didnt hear much noises or commotions around and alongthe streets unlike pasar malams or food street junctions where people talk and talk loudly and not forgeting the bargaining in almost every stall.

Infact, I was mesmerized....by the moonlight with the extensive varieties of food and the merchandise sold there.

Anyway, as we walked till the end, we were attracted by a bunting printed with "Malaysia Book of Record". and as we looked closer, it is about a guy poking through a coconut using his index finger.

No comments: