Wednesday, March 26, 2008

][ 405 ][

Brown was fast asleep. It was already nearing to dawn. People rushing to get home, driving past buildings & houses, chasing after traffi lights, merely to reach home for a good day's rest. The main road was full of cars zooming past my home.
Each and everytime as I approaches my home, she would jump up and run towards the gate. It has always been the case & perhaps the story. For me, I name her my doorbell. I can't deny that she has superb hearing ability and she has never gone wrong not even by a friction of percentage.
I had always doubted her ability and everytime, she proves herself. There are so many cars passing by and she only recognizes our cars. Amazing huh.....
Anyway, again, its my friend who urged me to update my blog. Hehehhe.
The sounds around me are not always distinctively heard and I seldom pays much attention to it. Senses, we were born with are meant for us to enhance ourselves. Why shall we waste it or not fully utilizing it?
As I thought about all these, I then calculates the amount of my investment in the gadgets I adore. Many at times, I always think that gadgets should be more worth than its use. ][405][ is one of my most useful gadget and itsbeen taxed, over worked for my pleasure and my convinience.
It was all pleasure and until the day comes when 'he' grunts, the pain and the sorrow starts to float. Cash flows outwards, Nothing inwards. Thats the time when the ][405][ I adore becomes an object where I dispice.
However, after going through the time to get it nursed, it gives back the umph for you to drive with greater confidence.
It has been very costly all these years but, pleasure is still there and it is all worth the amount!...
My car ][405][ ...

No comments: