Wednesday, June 4, 2008

DestinyLovE: The Journey







It has since a long time I continued my journey. The journey of my lifetime. Today, marks the day where the winds of change sweeps across my face. A calling for a time to change. The time I experienced this, I was already walking hands in hands with the person whom adores and I adores. apart from my parents. This time round, every bit of blocks fell into just the right place, fiting together, completing a jigsaw pictured to be love.


Expectations alwiz suprises me and this time, nature took it's course. It just happened and it seems more like a dream come true. A dream I never thought of. It all happened in a sanctuary of knowledge where the most profound truth was discovered and kept in secrecy. A secret within the hearts of the many, enchanting the moment after moments of excitement, there comes the explosion of a lifetime where time freezes.


Silhouette is a reflection of the truth and here and now, its the time for the unity of hearts, embracing together, savoring the essence of 'togetherness'. It may seems blur at first to me but as I journeyed along the path, I realized that the time has come that it shall be the moment, the moment it shall begin that the journey has been mapped since a long time ago.


It was destiny which the silhouette shadowed all these time and now, emerged clearly beneath the clear blue sky above me & us...

2 comments:

Lee said...

so sweet..... write for me one too. muahahahahaha =P

mcc said...

Remember 2 register 4 pre-marital course conducted by BGF. V r conducting them 3 times annually. So, if u know any1 pls let them knw. TQ.;P