Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The here and now of my future!

The due date is nearing. My time is almost up. The 3 year target is nearing. Time is catching up with me. As I sat back and reflected, I felt the sense of urgency to exit and enter a whole new environment, targetting the ultimate, for a better tomorrow. As of today, I felt that the functionality needed was reduced and limited as again, refering it to the time where exit is near making way for a new entry to another place. Well, as the fairy tales go, an offer came which I could not resist but to accept. However, as always, before any good things happens, theres always obstacles.

Currently sacrificing most of my time sorting out the knots entangled in circles of ropes by which when eased, the whole line of hope will emerged to a long straight line of success.

No comments: