Friday, February 29, 2008

Bottom Black, Top Blue, Where is the rest?

Colors! I admit that I wasn’t good at it since the beginning. All I knew was the rainbow colors which I learned from school. Even then, I couldn’t confidently list it in order. How about you? I’m sure you are better than me any many more. I’ve always asked myself what’s in a color. Does a color describe you? Are colors real? What are colors for? Many at times, we just ignore the minor details of the whole picture and that’s the reason why sometimes we do not understand fully the workings of things.

When we talk about colors, what comes to your mind? Home, walls, floorings, cars, clothing, skin color, fluids, sky, and many more! I’m sure everything we see is a projection of a color. And, if you don’t see any color, it doesn’t mean that it is transparent but, perhaps you are nearing to be blind of color.

On one fine morning, I woke up. My head was groggy and I couldn’t find my coordinates that well, I was stumbling about my room. The square place of freedom which I owned! I then pulled open my wardrobe and started to scavenge for my cloths to put on to get to work. I scanned across my wardrobe and nothing excites me. I then thought of something anew which I bought earlier in the year. I wore it. And then I just remembered that the trouser which matches with my shirt is still hanging on the lines downstairs. I quickly ran down and grabbed it and iron it and put it on.

As I buttoned the last button and zipped myself up, I looked into the mirror. Well, I was generous enough to credit myself. “Boy! You look nice!” That was it; it made my day bright all right. I then walked out of the house and drove to work.

As I passed the hall, the empty space of elements, I was stopped! I stomped and nearly fell to the ground. However, I managed to balance myself and I was standing upright. After a few moments, my day begins to spin and spin till….now….rodeo…….!

1 comment:

ConnectMe.TM said...

Ha ha! Was für eine Geschichte. Das nächste Mal besser organisiert bekommen. Iron Ihrer Kleidung, bevor Sie zu Bett gehen.